You can use Zkopru Playground to try the CLI wallet in a sandbox environment. It simply serves the CLI applications using the web interface through GoTTY. Note that the playground server may not be available due to the limited resources. If the server has any problem, please run it in your local environment using docker.
docker run -it zkoprunet/playground:latest
- The password for your wallet is
- Select "create a new account". You will see the new Ethereum account "0xffcf8..."
- Select the new account "0xffcf8..."
You can see the account "0xffc8..." has a babyjubjub public key "0x1b7a4a..."for Zkopru.
We will send 3.3 Ethers from the 1st account to the 2nd account. To send ETH on the layer 2, you must deposit your ETH first.
- Select "Go to top menu" and then select the first account.
- Select "Deposit"
- Select "Ether"
10 ETH for your new deposit
0.1 ETH ETH for the fee. And press "y" to proceed.
Wait a few seconds for new block proposing.
- Finally, go back to the menu and select "Withdrawal request".
- You can see "Withdraw Ether (balance: 3.3 ETH / locked: 0 ETH)" menu. Please select that item.
- Please copy and paste the 2nd account's address
- Type 1 ETH for the amount that you want to withdraw out.
- Type 100000 gwei for the fee per byte. It is also to give enough fee for the coordinator to generate a block immediately.
- Type 0 for instant withdrawal fee. It means we will wait the block finalization.
And then we'll wait the network to generate and finalize the block that includes your withdrawal request. You may need to wait about a minute in this demo. In the main network, it will spend about 7 days for its finalization. But, don't worry too much :) Zkopru will provide instant withdrawal feature soon.